Does your office look worn or shabby? Are you moving, renovating, expanding or downsizing?
You need an art consultant and probably an interior designer to guide you along the way!
- Resources: An art consultant knows value and knows where to look for paintings, prints, collages, sculptures, photographs, tapestries, giclees, posters… in accordance with a client’s preferences and budget.
- An art consultant gets a trade discount which often results in a lower price for the client.
- It will take an art consultant less time to find that special fine art print…
- An art consultant selects the matting and the framing; she oversees placement and installation, as well. The art consultant hires an experienced installer and makes sure he uses the appropriate hardware. Safety is always a concern when hanging art.
- Working with an art consultant is educational for all participants and results in a more successful project.
- An art consultant will put together a collection that enhances a work environment and enriches people’s lives.
- An art consultant can create an office environment that projects success.
- A professional-looking office gives clients the confidence they’re looking for when transacting business.
- An art consultant can put together a collection that reflects a company’s appreciation of art and culture.
- An art consultant has a vast and diverse array of black and white and color images that will excite and delight each and every person that occupies or visits the space.